Buy Windows Server 2022 Standard License Key (16 Core)
Windows Server 2022 Standard was released on August 18, 2021. In today’s evolving digital world, robust protection for Servers is paramount! Whether you are an expert SMB business owner or a new entrepreneur, security threats apply to all. Thanks to Microsoft, Windows Server 2022 Standard-16 Core offers comprehensive defense-in-depth protection against advanced and potential risks. To give a boost to your SMB business, you can trust Topfastkeys as your reliable source for the Server 2022 Standard license key. Only at Topfastkeys, you can get genuine licenses with excellent service at the most discounted price! Experience secure transactions and quick access to the software you need. Because Topfastkeys believes in providing customers with the best value for their money.
What are the Features to Unlock with Windows Server 2022 Standard License Key?
The Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 offers many advanced security features that work together to provide all-inclusive protection for servers. From Secured-core server hardware to firmware protection, UEFI secure boot, virtualization-based security, and Kernel Data Protection, organizations, and companies can rely on Windows Server 2022 Standard to ensure the security and integrity of their server environments. Let’s check it out–
The secured-core server is a concept introduced in Windows Server 2022 Standard. This feature provides additional security protections for critical Server infrastructure. It uses hardware, firmware, and driver capabilities to enable advanced security features that safeguard your delicate data against sophisticated attacks and malware.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 chip including BitLocker keys used as a hardware root of trust to provide you with a secure, hardware-based store for sensitive data. This helps to protect your server from attacks enhancing system integrity and backing overall security.
Firmware and UEFI secure boot
This feature helps to protect your server from firmware-based attacks. It measures and verifies the boot process and isolates unauthorized driver access to memory. UEFI secure boot helps to protect your server from malicious rootkits.
Virtualization-based security (VBS)
This feature creates and isolates a secure region of memory from the normal operating system. This helps to protect against a variety of attacks, including cryptocurrency mining attacks using hardware and virtualization.
Hypervisor-based code integrity (HVCI)
Now you can bolster your business Servers against vicious attacks and malware with Hypervisor-based code integrity (HVCI). This feature strengthens the code integrity policy and ensures that only validated and authorized code is executed.
Virtualization-based security (VBS) is a cutting-edge technology that fortifies your server against potential strikes. It protects sensitive information like passwords and crucial data, and HVCI verifies the integrity of code before execution. As a result, your server remains secure and resistant to malicious activities.
Kernel Data Protection (KDP)
The Standard version of Windows 2022 Server introduces Kernel Data Protection (KDP). It’s one of the advanced security features that provide read-only memory protection. This helps prevent tampering and fortifies key structures against vicious activities.
Enhanced Multi-Process Cores
The Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 improved power processing and task efficiency with the updated Multi-Process Cores. Now you can easily manage large-scale virtualization scenarios and extensive databases.
Now you can easily achieve more by extending your tasks and scaling infrastructure with the improved version of Windows 2022 Server. With this increased capacity, you can effortlessly adjust to changing requirements.
Advanced Memory Safeguard
The Standard version of Windows Server 2022 also introduces advanced memory protection mechanisms like Control Flow Guard and Boot Direct Memory Access (DMA) protection. It defends exploitation against memory corruption.
Comprehensive Security Service
The standard version of Windows Server 2022 introduced a fine technology with enhanced security features-Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3. It offers better inter-communication benefits between Servers and clients by strengthening the utmost security of your Server environment.
Improved Storage Migration
With this version of Windows 2022 Server, you can flawlessly migrate storage from multiple source locations. This seamless process of simplifying data consolidation and transferring eliminates perplexity and wastes valuable time.
Enhanced Windows Admin Center Functionality
To thrive in the digital era, you need efficient management tools and robust security services. Thanks to the Standard version of Windows 2022 Server, you get improved convenient access to secured-core features, and report the inactive ones and active ones as required.
Seamless patching and Ideal Virtualized Environments
Windows Server 2022 standard allows you to apply patches without restarting the server. You can focus on your productivity without wasting downtime. The ideal virtual environments can easily Optimize performance and harmonize with physical or minimally virtualized Server setups.
What’s Included in Purchase?
- 1x Window Server 2022 Standard Product key.
- Lifetime validity of the product key.
- Official server 2022 standard iso Download Link.
- Complete access to all features.
- Unlocked all language packs.
- The key is valid for one-time use only on a single MS account.
How to Download Server 2022 Standard?
Follow these steps to download Server 2022 standard-
- First, go to the official Windows insider page of Microsoft from any browser
- Then locate Windows Server 2022 and click it.
- Check for the available download options and select the one with ISO (identical storage image of optical media.) image. Also, you can use this link to download the Server 2022 iso now.
- The Windows 2022 Server will start downloading.
Want to learn in detail about how to download, install and activate server 2022 standard? Check out our blog post for full guidance- www.example.com
Why you should choose us as a trusted provider?
Topfastkeys understands the necessity of choosing the right provider when you want to upgrade your business to this powerful operating system. That’s why we are committed to our customers to provide exceptional service, competitive pricing, and extensive expertise. Discover why Topfastkeys is the ultimate choice for your Server 2022 Standard License key purchase-
- We have a dedicated team of experts, ready to assist you at every step. From purchase to execution, we are here to provide swift solutions to any technical challenges you may encounter.
- Quality shouldn’t take a toll on your wallet. With our highly competitive pricing, you can get the best value for your money with Topfastkeys for sure.
- Get benefits from our years of experience and extensive knowledge of this Server. Our team of experts understands your business needs, offering invaluable insights and guidance to help you succeed.
- Whether you have questions or need assistance, we are here for you! Our 24/7 availability of the customer support team ensures a quick and helpful response.
- Topfastkeys only offers genuine and authorized Windows Standard Server 2022 license keys, ensuring you comply with licensing agreements.
- We offer a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know, and we will refund your investment.
- Don’t just rely on what we say. You can investigate our service feedback from our loyal customers in the reviews and comment section!
So, contact Topfastkeys today and embark on a transformative journey with this standard version of Windows Server 2022!
System Requirements for Windows Server 2022 Standard
|Processor||Minimum 1 Gigahertz (GHz) with multicores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC (System on a Chip)|
|RAM||4 GB (Gigabytes)|
|Storage||Minimum 64 GB. [Note: You may need more storage space to keep Windows 11 Pro Up-to-Date]|
|System Firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot Capable|
|TPM||TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module)|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 Driver|
|Display||A high-definition display (720p or more) greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Additional Requirements||Internet connection, Microsoft account|